Terms and Policies
Payments & Deposits
There is a $50 non-refundable deposit required to reserve all dates/times in order to start your party planning process, payable with Square or Paypal. Your party date and time are not reserved until ThePrincessInMe Kids Spa receives your contract and Deposit. All final payments will be due in full one week before your party. We do not accept personal checks. If for any reason the balance in not paid your party will be canceled or if services were provided and balance is not paid upon completion, with the card you provided on file ThePrincessInMe Kids Spa has the right to charge for the remaining balance.
All travel fees are mileage based from zip codes 67220 to your location.
- 0-50 miles round trip there is no travel fee
- 50-99 miles round trip additional fee of $50
However, we may decide that a location is too far or not easily accessible for our staff.
Cancellation and Refunds
- 72 Hour notice is required with all cancellations and rescheduling or you will risk forfeiting your deposit. This is strictly enforced due to the reservation nature of our business. We will make every attempt to reschedule your party within the desired time should you need to reschedule but there are no guarantees
- If you need to reschedule and your party is more than 2 weeks away, we will gladly offer an alternative party date for your consideration at no additional cost.
- If your party is cancelled within less than 72 hours you will forfeit your deposit and we will have to charge an additional $50 deposit due to the fact that we will not be able to re-book the original time slot for another party.
- In the event of inclement weather, severe illness or other unforeseen emergencies, we reserve the right to cancel any event and offer an alternative party date at no additional cost. We will try to accommodate your new preferred date but cannot guarantee a specific date or time.
- Final headcount is confirmed 2 days prior to the event. Please confirm guest list. You will be responsible for all guests (over max) confirmed at final head count.
-Final payment is due in full one week before your party. Payable via Square or Paypal.
Safety and Hygiene
- These parties are for entertainment purposes ONLY. We are NOT licensed cosmetologist . ThePrincessInMe Kids Spa LLC is not responsible for any allergenic reactions as a result of our products and services. All guest are asked to provide any and ALL allergy information.
- We do not file, clip or trim nails or skin. Please inform your invited guests that it is extremely helpful if they come to the party with clean nails and feet and all polish removed. We charge $3.50 to take off any nail polish.
- All robes, washcloths and linens are always clean and freshly laundered in color safe bleach between parties.
Allergy and Consent Forms
ThePrincessinMeKidsSpa requires all allergy and consent forms be fully completed prior to the date and time of your spa party. Upon completion of your spa booking all consent forms MUST be submitted withing 48 hours of your booking or ThePrincessinMeKidsSpa has the right to refund and cancel your reservation.
ALLERGY RELEASE FORM
MAKEUP APPLICATION RELEASE FORM
LIABILITY RELEASE WAIVER
PHOTO & MEDIA RELEASE FORM